Complete Hearing Healthcare (CHHC) Program
At Physicians Hearing Center, located in Dothan, Alabama, we are committed to improving your quality of life through better hearing health. Our service doesn’t end when you purchase your hearing aids. To ensure that you receive the most benefit from your devices, we provide ongoing hearing aid services through our Complete Hearing Healthcare (CHHC) program.
Hearing aids are complicated computer-like devices that require regular maintenance. When you receive your hearing aids, we will instruct you on how to care for and store them at home. But to ensure optimal performance, we recommend bringing them into our office for regular checks, detailed cleaning and testing.
When you purchase devices from us, we include the Complete Hearing Healthcare (CHHC) program, which includes extensive hearing aid services.
Complete Hearing Healthcare:
- Annual hearing screenings – Because hearing loss can worsen over time, we offer annual screenings to alert us to any problems that may require adjustments to the programming of your device.
- Reprogramming – To ensure flawless fit and operation, we’ll make any required adjustments to the fitting and programming of your hearing aids.
- Cleaning – We recommend quarterly thorough, in-office cleaning to remove the moisture, earwax and other debris that may collect in your hearing aids.
- Warranties - three-year warranties are available on all hearing aids, at no extra charge to you.
- Batteries – Because the quality of hearing aid batteries can vary, we carry high-quality hearing aid batteries. This will eliminate potential performance problems caused by using low-quality batteries.
- ENTcare -- Because we are a division of ENTcare, physician services are available for any medical issues that may occur.
- Walk-in hours -- No need to schedule an appointment, you can stop in to our office for free hearing aid services on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 to 10 am.
At Physicians Hearing Center, we’ve been entrusted with providing extensive hearing health care and hearing aid services to patients in Dothan, Alabama and the tri-state area as a division of ENT care, since 1977. Discover the difference in Dothan. Schedule an appointment today!